Summer Camps: Summer of Fun @ OLG
Our Lady of Grace School is excited to announce a new summer camp program this year! Camps will be open to students entering kindergarten through fifth grade in the fall of 2011.
Students will be grouped by age and attend classes with a maximum student-to-instructor ratio of 10:1. Camp staff are all OLG North Carolina Certified Teachers.
Each week, we will hold a parent-sharing hour at 2 p.m. so that parents can see the creative projects that students complete during the camps.
Camp Schedule and Themes
There will be six theme-based, weeklong camps offered this summer. Themes have been chosen to offer students a chance to explore new topics through creative exploration and interdisciplinary activities that will combine art, science, cooking, games, movement and more.
**Students need to pack a lunch and drink each day of camp. Each child should bring a snack for the afternoon.**
Fees & Scheduling
- Camps run M-F from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Registration for the first camp is $140
- Tuition for all subsequent camps will drop to $130
- Before care will be provided from 7:30 a.m.- 9a.m.
- After care will be provided from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Before and After care will be provided for $40/week or $8/day
- A registration late fee will be charged for applications recieved after May 27th
We encourage you to sign up early for all camps that you are interested in – space is limited! If you register by May 6th, you will be given a free OLG Camp t-shirt!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.