Items Should be Submitted in One Packet:
- A completed application form.
- $100.00 non-refundable appplication fee (to OLG School).
- A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
- Record of immunizations.
- Parish Participation Voucher (Catholic applicants only) You must include this to be recieve consideration as a Catholic applicant.
- Copy of Baptismal certificate (for Catholic applicants only).
- Student's most recent report card or testing scores (for 1st-8th graders).
- Any psychological evaluations or outside testing reports as applicable.
Once Packet has Been Submitted:
Mrs. Small, our administrative and admissions assistant will be in contact with each applicant's parent/guardian to set up admissions screening.
Admissions screening will be arranged for children through ABC Educational Services, Inc. Screenings take place at Triad schools several times a year. Parents/guardians will be asked to submit a completed application for admissions screening and pay a screening fee (checks should be made payable to ABC Educational Services, Inc.). The completed form and check are to be turned into the OLG School Office.
For all pre-k and kindergarten students, parents/guardians will be asked to have their child's current preschool teacher complete a Preschool Assessment Form. This should be filled out by the child's current preschool teacher and mailed to OLG School, specifically addressed to Mrs. Small.
Financial Aid Requests
Financial aid forms are available in December for the upcoming academic year. Financial aid packets must be accompanied by tax forms from the preceding year. Financial aid applications are processed by an independent consulting firm and families are usually notified of any aid awarded in May. For more information about financial aid, please contact Mrs. Kathy Pollak, business manager at email@example.com. You may also reach her at 336.275.1522, ext. 134.
Once a Student has Been Accepted:
- Families will be notified about a student's placement by mail.
- To hold a place on our roster, an initial tuition deposit is required for all new families: $500/one student and $750/two or more. This is a per family, non-refundable fee.
- Families will recieve a contract and payment authorization form in April, to be completed by May.
- Other Forms that should be completed and returned to the school office by the first week of school:
- Emergency Contact Form
- Driver Authorization (for parents who wish to drive on field trips).
- Sports Participation Form.
- Photo Authorization Form.
- Medication Distribution Form.
- Protecting God's Children Workshop (for parents who wish to volunteer in any capacity).
- Familiarize yourself with the "Current Parents" section of our website. There you will find:
- The OLG School handbook
- Year and monthly school calendar
- Lunch menus and cafeteria guidelines
- Before and after school care information/registration
Welcome to Our Lady of Grace School! If you have any questions about any of the information outlined above, please feel free to contact our office at 336.275.1522.
We look forward to having the privilege of educating your child!